Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Love Mail!

Well, nothing completed to show but I have some mail to show! I placed an order with the Fat Quarter Shop in the US for some fabric for a quilt and also a nappy bag.

Quilt Fabrics





Nappy Bag Fabrics. (Pattern can be found here)




I am also making this shrug for Miss E and so far have completed the back and the left front side. Not much to show in the way of pictures though. Will post a completed pic soon (hopefully!)

I have SO much on my to do list at the moment. I still have fabric waiting for me to make a top for myself and also a dress (or 2) for Miss E. I have a few balls of BWM wool waiting for me and I want to order more!! (cotton this time!). "I will not spend money, I will not spend money"

3 comments:

  1. I love your nappy bag fabrics, that will look gorgeous. There's so many beautiful things out there to buy I seem to be repeating your money chant daily at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gday meika

    I'm another and in Hobart too.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    what is vpn periodic table voided check

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails