Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Lots of Vintage Lovelies

Oh it was SO fun recieveing all the packages, opening them up and discovereing what lay inside! BUT it was also hard work sorting them all out. I piled them on the kitchen table and tried to remember who sent what and then redistributed them all. I appologise if you got some of your own back, or if you got multiples. A few people sent a lot of the same print and they got a few of them back as there were not enough people on the end for then to be shared around!. I hope you all recieve at least a little of something you love!



So what are you going to do with yours? A quilt perhaps? Small projects? or just save them and look at them every now and then! I think I will make a quilt with mine!



PS If I have 'short changed' you on your FQ's please let me know. I would hate to have messed it up!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at them all. When's the next one?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Meika! Thanks so much for organising this swap, it was very exciting to look through my surprise package today and I'm really happy with all of them! It's also kinda cool to spot my little bundle sitting on your table LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for organising this swap, I can't wait to get my package

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meika
    Lovely job on the swap. I received my package today. They are great and such a lovely variety :) I think I will admire them for a while before workng out what their next life will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Meika! It was so fun getting this parcel in the mail, and I am looking forward to getting stuck into them (I'm planning on making bookmarks). I have mentioned this great swap on my blog - thanks so much for organising it. It sounds like a huge job!!!
    Cheers, Bec

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails