Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boy Fabrics!

When I started sewing to sell I started using up some of my stash and have been able make lots of gorgeous girls things but sadly nothing for little boy due to the absence of boy fabrics in my stash. Well I am finally able to start on some little boy things as I have received a small selection of gorgeous boy fabrics from Fabric Shoppe on Etsy. I love them and these are the sort of fabrics I would use to dress a little boy in if I had one and I hope you all love them as much as I do! I hope to be able to show you some boy items in the coming weeks.

5 comments:

  1. will you be selling the clothes that you make for boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another idea is to get car and dinosaur patches to sew on. Our son always chooses to wear clothes with cars or dinosaurs. And if it is a patch, he is even happier...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last most recent fabric purchase is boy themed too, gee I find it hard. They are not here yet, I'm patiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the gorgeous overalls for Riley! - Will have to work out how to send you a picture of him wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya i love that fabric. Could i who the designer of the star fabric is as i'd love to get some? thanks tina xx www.scratchycatcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails