Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Knitting Little things

I have so many friends who are pregnant or who have recently had babies at the moment and so I have been taking the opportunity (in between all the market sewing!) to use up some of the smaller amounts of yarn in my stash. I do love knitting for newborns as the items are SO cute and SO fast to knit! I started this Tikki Rainbow dress a few days ago and have just been doing a few rows in between other things. I discovered that Georgie, the designer of this pattern, has released an undated version which fits better and has some gorgeous hem options so……I frogged it! Yes the whole thing (before I took a photo) so I am afraid you will have to wait a few days for a photo…It will be worth the wait! I promise!

A few more milos are on the cards I think and maybe another little dress or two as well as soakers, longies, little bloomers and a couple of lovely new patterns including Tikki’s new one “Bloom”. Hmmm will I really get all this knitting done as well as all the sewing…we’ll see I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all of the knitting and sewing that you wnat to get done - Looking forward to seeing pics. Isn't the milo the best go to baby knit:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails