Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

My New Toy!

With all the market sewing happening here I decided that it was time to buy an overlocker so give my garments a more professional finish. So on Saturday i went shopping! I decided on a basic Janome model which would do everything I needed it to and didn’t cost the earth! So I came home with a Janome Harmony 9102D. The sewing shop I purchased the machine from also offers free lessons with the purchase of every machine so I will be signing up for my free lessons soon to learn how to use my machine better.

 

I had great intentions of taking a photo of my new toy but after a hard day of dealing with toddlers drawing on handknits with permanent marker (not to mention the chairs, computer keyboard and desk!), a flooded bathroom and searching the house for the missing keys on my laptop (pried off by my 3 year old!) I have decided I need to go to bed and recover from my day.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the overlocker, you won't know yourself! Fair enough you didn't take a picture after a day like that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails