Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to the World Isabella and Amielle!

Two weeks ago two precious sisters were brought into this world and their tired and very sore mother breathed a sigh of relief! She carried them to 38 weeks and was huge and in a lot of pain. I haven’t asked permission to post photos of these precious little girls so I am afraid there will be no photos of the babies in this post but I do want to show you all what I managed to finish off for them. When I received the news that they had arrived I still had one leg to knit on one of the pairs of longies so I spent the day knitting and finished them off. They were still a little damp from blocking when I took them to her the next day but I don’t think she minded!

5 comments:

  1. They are just so precious, I bet the wee twins look adorable in these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh they are beautiful!
    what pattern are the longies? i love the lace detail at the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally gorgeously sweet! Great work, thanks for sharing the finished items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet little treasures! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails