Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Handmade for Baby

There is something so special seeing a new baby all wrapped up in handmade clothing and blankets. I loved creating things for my new baby and putting them on her when she was born was even more exciting. I have also been blessed by receiving some wonderful handmade gifts from some wonderful people.

My SIL Kathy loves to crochet (and knit too but crochet is her passion you could say) and she gifted this gorgeous little bunny toy to Eve. Isn’t is so very cute!

I also received a beautiful parcel from a group of ladies on Ravelry. This was totally unexpected! I have met a couple of them but some of the others I have not met at all but they got together a created some gorgeous items for my little Eve. Sometimes the generosity of fellow crafters overwhelms me!

mosaic5c191b26e5b73463e47d56a47bc55f5dccb8bbe1

2 comments:

  1. Dare I say it, but the bunny is so cute! Love the picture montage - expecially the hat pictures!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meika, they are beautiful! Eve is a very lucky little girl. Katy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails