Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sewing for Me

Do you sew for yourself? I always think about it and then end up making something for one of the girls as they are smaller and if it doesn’t fit one it will eventually fit one of the others!

I have only just finished cutting out the fabric for my dress and am looking forward to getting to the sewing part…I just hope it fits ok! I know I am two different sizes in the bust and waist(3 sizes apart!) so it will be interesting to see how it fits. I didn’t make any alterations in the cutting but as there are pleats I am sure I can adjust them slightly if I need to.

I am all inspired to sew more for myself this summer and have been pinning lots of patterns and tutorials to Pinterest. Here are a few of my favourites.

I NEED a belt (or 4). My jeans are always falling down and these belts would be so cute with a plain tee in summer

 

Cute skirts are a must!

 

And some cute dresses too

Source: sewweekly.com via Meika on Pinterest

 

And we can't forget some cute tops too!

1 comment:

  1. The plans I have to make for me always seem to fall behind the plans I have to make for the girls!
    I have the Sew Lisette patterns though so plan a few things for me for summer.
    Looking forward to seeing your dress - go on, go with the orange buckle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails