Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Crochet Tiara

I tend to make grand plans and then stress when it doesn’t happen the way I had planned. I had planned to make rainbow tutu’s and crochet tiaras for all the little girls at Elsa's party last weekend. I only ordered the supplies 4 weeks before hand and they didn’t arrive in time. I think this is probably a good thing as I would have been horrible to live with if I was trying to get 10 tiaras and 10 tutus made in less than a week as well as all the other birthday things!

Anyway, I decided to make one up for the girls anyway. I had seen a few patterns about. A cute one for $5 and free ones that I didn’t care for much. Since I can get a gorgeous garment pattern for $5 I had a hard time considering paying for a pattern for a tiara so I made one up With a little help from my crocheting sister in law!

054

092 

I will write this up sometime…I am not very experienced in crochet patterns so I will need to call on my SIL to help I think.

8 comments:

  1. Please, please, please, can you write up this pattern? I have a tea party coming up just after easter for my daughter and some friends and she would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this pattern coming soon??? It's sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you write up the pattern? I would love a copy of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would to make some tiara's like these. I'm a beginner at crochet but looks doable. Please share pattern. Thanks in advance. Lovely girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for to make for my daughter's birthday party. Have you had the chance to write up the pattern by any chance? Thank you so much in advance for this adorable pattern/idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Meika I would really like to have this pattern? I would love to make them tonight for this weekend. I have blown up your pictures of the crown only, and was trying to figure it out but no luck. If you do remember what stitches and a pattern that would be amazing. Thanks and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I have been searching all over and love your version. Do you have the pattern you can or would share??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails