Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

She’s making a list…

…she’s checking it twice

Ok so I am not Santa but I tell you what, a few of those helpers would be lovely this time of year.

This year I am making quite a few of my gifts. I am afraid a few of them won’t be able to be shared here until after they are given as the recipients might see them!

I can however share my list of what I plan to make for my girls. They are too young to read my blog!

The older two are getting Australian Girl Dolls for their main gift. They arrived yesterday and they are SO gorgeous! My husband thinks I bought them for myself and just maybe there is a little bit of truth to that. I know if we had a son he would be buying toys for himself too!

The dolls need clothes and so do my girls so I plan a few matching outfits! I have ordered this pattern and both of the older girls will be getting this dress with a matching one for the dolls.

I love the circle skirt for how easy it is to make and how gorgeous the finished product is and my girls love how they twirl so I have matching skirts planned for them too. I am hoping to be able to make an Eden singlet to match as well.

Eve will also be getting a dress and some clothes for her teddy. They won’t be matching but at 22 months I am sure it won’t be an issue. I have chosen the Ice Cream Dress by Oliver + S for her. I have ordered fabric in 4 different plain colours and plan to make hers like view B with a different colour for each strip.

I hope to be able to fit in a Milo and a Rainbow dress or two for the dolls as well…I will see how I go I think as I have to knit a shawl and sew a few other gifts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails