Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Victoria Ruffled Clutch (and a pattern sale or two!)

I love to make gifts. I wish a were a little more organised and could do it more often. I really should write down friends birthdays so I can plan and make things for them. I tend to leave things to the last minute though and end up having to buy something.

I made these two clutched for two of my Sisters in law. I totally fell in love with them and didn’t want to give them away. I think I will be ordering some more fabric to make another for myself!

014

018  

The pattern is the Victoria Clutch by I think Sew. The are having a sale at the moment…50% off all patterns! I bought up big yesterday!

The fabric is a linen blend I purchased off an Esty store called Unique Shiny and it comes from South Korea. This was the second time I had purchased from this store and both times it has come well packed and really quickly too. Lots of gorgeous stuff in her store so be sure to check it out.

While we are on the topic of sales sewingpatterns.com is having a sale on Simplicity patterns, they are only 99c each! Postage is a killer but for 10 patterns I paid $3.70 each including postage which is pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails