Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A (rushed) visit to Tangled Yarns

While I was in Brisbane one thing that I really wanted to do was to visit Tangled Yarns. I made it but it didn’t really go as I had planned. My husband was all happy for it until he realised that it was an hour away and then it was lunch time and the girls were hungry and grumpy. We found Wagamama restaurant to go to and had a a lovely lunch but I still had a grumpy and hot little family! I pretty much ran over to the shop and browsed for 15 minutes until I received a phone call from my husband. I couldn’t really hear much of what he was trying to say because of the screaming children I could hear in the background but I did understand that he wanted me to come soon! Very soon!

Even though the trip was not exactly as I had imagined (a little time to knit while having a coffee and an extended browse of the shop) I did manage to get a few things that were on my list

010 

I purchased 3 skeins of Cotton Fine for some pretty little sun hats. I hope I can get to these before the summer sun hides for the winter!

018

I also got these two for a couple of little newborn Eden’s Adams. I want to be prepared this year with handmade baby gifts for friends who have babies. Last year there were so many born who I would have loved to have made something for but I wasn’t organised enough. Oh and the small projects would be great for helping me get to my 52 projects for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails