Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

You can never have enough project bags!

I am a multiple WIP(work in progress) knitter! I love to cast a few things on and have the freedom pick and choose what I work on. A knitting friend of mine said to me just last week “I didn’t even know you could do that until I met you!” Hmmm seems that people are learning my habits! Notice I didn’t say ‘bad’ habits? My husband would probably call it a bad one but for me I love it!

Anyway, to keep all my WIPs in order I need project bags. I have used large zip-lock bags in the past and although they work ok they do end up being ruined and don’t look pretty. I have been gifted a number of pretty project bags now but I definitely need more!

We had a PIF(pay it forward) night in our Ravelry group a couple of weeks ago and I offered to sew someone a project bag and this is what I came up with.

026

025 

I totally adore this fabric. It is one of my favourites, so I was thrilled when the recipient chose this one. It is now on its way to its new owner but I have plans for many many more!

024

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bag, I think I need a few project bags for my crafty WIPs too. Love having more than one thing on the go at a time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails