Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

A new pattern!

Yes another one! The Pattern Emporium Girls Skirt. It is a little embarrassing to admit that I still haven't sewn any out of my pattern box since my post on being a patterns hoarder but last night I purchased a new pattern. I couldn’t help myself! Hmm….addictive personality perhaps? Oh well there are worse things to be addicted to!

PE1304-Pattern-Emporium-Girls-Flat-Front-Elastic-Back-Skirt-Easy-Fit-PDF-Pattern

I think this pattern will be great year round! My girls would much prefer to wear skirts and dresses to pants and I love that the front waistband is flat but the back is still elastic making it super comfy! There are heaps of different options to choose from too. You can choose from 3 different lengths, 3 different amounts of gathering/fullness in the skirt, frill or not and 2 different pocket options…well 4 really as they can be finished different ways.

Not sure on fabric yet…maybe one of these? I think I will do the tea length with pockets and light gathers first…can’t wait!

006

If you want a copy too pop over here and get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails