Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Retro Knot Headbands

Do you ever just get the urge to make something in particular? I do, all the time! Mostly I just ignore it but yesterday when I wanted to make a retro inspired headband and couldn't find a pattern or tutorial that I liked I decided to just do it! Usually I am too cautious to do this...I need a pattern, a procedure, things must be done properly!






This could have been a disaster but some how my guesses at the measurements I should use actually worked!

I am SO in love with these headbands! They are so retro and so cute! I have had requests for adult sizes too which I plan to try sometime soon(read "when I get my custom orders done!"). I have some of these up for sale in my Made It store if you love them as much as I do and just have to have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails