Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Laila Ruffle Dress by Bobkin

This dress is just the most ruffley girly dress ever!




I must admit I was a little scared of the invisible zip but I got it in ok and it wasn't as bad as I thought. 


The fabric is Circa by Jennifer Paganelli and it is just perfect for this pattern. There are a few other options in this dress pattern including a double ruffle(this is the single!). 

Pattern is available soon...like today or tomorrow soon! Head over to the Bobkin FB page to keep an eye out for the release.


2 comments:

  1. Love it. Beautiful young lady modeling it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered my new dress for my daughter's birthday, its came on time. Fits perfect and dress looks exactly like the picture, maybe even better. Everybody gave me good compliments.
    how to sell a wedding dress

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails